When do you feel lost inferior and/or not good enough?

Self Love & Acceptance Home Page Forums General Discussions When do you feel lost inferior and/or not good enough?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    gowithgrowth
    Participant

I find myself feeling most inferior when it comes to the manifestation of my goals and dreams. I’ve really struggled with “career”, because I am someone who loves variety and has a million and one passions and interests. I’ve always believed that you have to find and commit to only one path and that has often created a block for me in my pursuit. It wasn’t until this past year that I realized I can carve out my own way of being and showing up in the world. I am someone who can and will balance out multiple projects and pathways. In order for me to feel fulfilled, I’ve got to have variety, excitement, and the ability to feed my soul by honoring my many different interests. That IS okay! Coming to that realization for myself has opened me up in a lot of ways recently. I’ve been feeling a sense of freedom within myself and within my life. Doors of opportunity are now beginning to open for me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: When do you feel lost inferior and/or not good enough?
Your information: