What does self-love mean to you?

Self Love & Acceptance Home Page Forums General Discussions What does self-love mean to you?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

What self-love means to me:

Speak my truth.
    Honor my feelings and emotions.
    Listen to and follow my own intuition and inner guidance.
    Implement and follow through with healthy boundaries.
    Practice daily self-care… Mindy/Body/Spirit.
    Fully show up for myself and be “fearless” when it comes to pursuing and following through with my goals, dreams, and desires (This is one I’ve really had to work on).

#4822 Reply
    jessica
    Keymaster

Self-Love to me is recognition. I am worthy. I am enough. And not getting lost in the quagmire of unrealistic expectations. Transforming the negative self-talk is a daily battle, replacing it with positive reinforcement. Possible. I can. I will. I am.

#4837 Reply
    Sara
    Participant

Self love for me means, I am honoring my deepest hearts knowing.
    I am not sacrificing my truth in order to stay in connection.
    It’s a radical act and commitment to my healing, right use of power, and I service to all parts of myself.

#4868 Reply
    LionHeart
    Participant

To me it means understanding True Unconditional Love. It’s said you can’t truly love others if you can’t truely love yourself, something like that ?. For me, when I watched my daughter come into this world unconditional love hit me like a ton of bricks. From then on I grew in that love of myself, even when I did stupid things or when I looked in the mirror and saw scars or bad hair, I’m frickin human! That love will never let me waller in less for long. To me it isn’t just self love, it’s self unconditional love, spiritual love, and it does love everyone else the same.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: What does self-love mean to you?
Your information: