- This topic is empty.
October 28, 2020 at 6:42 am #6894Beth RyanGuest
A Biography of Donald Trump
by Martha Brockenbrough
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 432 pages
- Release date: September 15, 2020
- Author: Martha Brockenbrough
- Ages: 12+
- Publisher: Square Fish
- ISBN: 9781250620903 (1250620902)
About The Book
A riveting, meticulously researched, and provocative biography of Donald J. Trump from the author of Alexander Hamilton, Revolutionary.
Born into a family of privilege and wealth, he was sent to military school at the age of 13. After an unremarkable academic career, he joined the family business in real estate and built his fortune. His personal brand: sex, money and power. From no-holds-barred reality TV star to unlikely candidate, Donald J. Trump rose to the highest political office: President of the United States of America.
Learn fascinating details about his personal history, including:
– Why Trump’s grandfather left Germany and immigrated to America
– Why Woodie Guthrie wrote a song criticizing Trump’s father
– How Trump’s romance with Ivana began — and ended
– When Trump first declared his interest in running for President
Discover the incredible true story of America’s 45th President: his questionable political and personal conduct, and his unprecedented rise to power.
Richly informed by original research and illustrated throughout with photographs and documents, Martha Brockenbrough’s Unpresidented is a gripping and important read.
Hardcover ebook Unpresidented for Android. Hardback book Unpresidented Martha Brockenbrough buy cheap on Audible. Online Unpresidented by Martha Brockenbrough read online. TXT ebook Unpresidented download on iPhone on Kobo.