- This topic is empty.
November 10, 2020 at 5:49 am #9359Apostle SkinnerGuest
The Silent Girl
(Rizzoli & Isles, #9)
by Tess Gerritsen
- Series: Rizzoli & Isles, #9
- Author: Tess Gerritsen
- ISBN: 9780345515506 (0345515501)
- Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
- Places: Boston, Massachusetts
- Genres: mystery, crime, thriller, fiction, suspense, detective, adult
- Characters: Maura Isles, Jane Rizzoli, Iris Fang, Bella Li, Johnny Tam
- Awards: Nero Award Nominee (2012), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Mystery & Thriller (2011)
- Format: hardcover, 315 pages
- Release date: July 5, 2011
- Language: english
About The Book
Every crime scene tells a story. Some keep you awake at night. Others haunt your dreams. The grisly display homicide cop Jane Rizzoli finds in Boston’s Chinatown will do both.
In the murky shadows of an alley lies a female’s severed hand. On the tenement rooftop above is the corpse belonging to that hand, a red-haired woman dressed all in black, her head nearly severed. Two strands of silver hair — not human — cling to her body. They are Rizzoli’s only clues, but they’re enough for her and medical examiner Maura Isles to make the startling discovery: that this violent death had a chilling prequel.
Nineteen years earlier, a horrifying murder-suicide in a Chinatown restaurant left five people dead. But one woman connected to that massacre is still alive: a mysterious martial arts master who knows a secret she dares not tell, a secret that lives and breathes in the shadows of Chinatown. A secret that may not even be human. Now she’s the target of someone, or something, deeply and relentlessly evil.
Cracking a crime resonating with bone-chilling echoes of an ancient Chinese legend, Rizzoli and Isles must outwit an unseen enemy with centuries of cunning — and a swift, avenging blade.
FictionBook The Silent Girl Tess Gerritsen buy on iOS. EPUB ebook The Silent Girl on IndieBound. Hardback book The Silent Girl by Tess Gerritsen read online. Hardcover ebook The Silent Girl download for iPhone on Bookshop.