- This topic is empty.
November 13, 2020 at 11:01 pm #10145Anouk TurnboleGuest
The Fashionista Files
Adventures in Four-Inch Heels and Faux Pas
by Melissa de la Cruz, Karen Robinovitz
- Publisher: Ballantine Books
- Format: paperback, 352 pages
- Author: Melissa de la Cruz, Karen Robinovitz
- ISBN: 9780345463289 (0345463285)
- Release date: August 31, 2004
- Language: english
About The Book
A fashionista is a girl who always looks current and cutting edge, even when her clothes are vintage 1975. A fashionista can tell her Pucci from her Gucci and her Blahniks from her Choos, but she’s as comfortable in Kmart as she is in Chanel. She wears what she likes and always looks fantastic. She’s a clothing chameleon: a sharp tweed suit and ladylike driving gloves one moment, a punk rock T-shirt and studded belt the next. She’s a gypsy, a princess, and a diva. She’s fashion-forward, shopping-addicted, and full of fun. And you can be her, no matter your size, style, or budget.
Authors Melissa de la Cruz and Karen Robinovitz are fashionistas who share a love for impractical shoes, small dogs that fit in designer handbags, and wearing white after Labor Day. They eat, sleep, and breathe fashion. And they’ll teach you how to
• Make a whole new wardrobe out of the awful duds that lurk in the back of your closet
• Use the words “postmodern” and “ironic” to fake your way through pseudo-intellectual cocktail conversation (really — it’s easy, and so postmodern and ironic!)
• Score big with chic and cheap finds at thrift stores, consignment shops, and discount designer outlets
• Live like a socialite on a shoestring budget
In two weeks or less, you’ll be living the lush life, from the brim of your Eugenia Kim fedora to the tip of your pointy Christian Louboutin pumps!
MP3 book The Fashionista Files Melissa de la Cruz on Book Depository. PDF ebook The Fashionista Files read online Android. EPUB The Fashionista Files download on iPad. Hardcover ebook The Fashionista Files by Melissa de la Cruz buy cheap on Kobo.