- This topic is empty.
October 25, 2020 at 6:10 am #6368Janelle WenkeGuest
The Dirty Girls Social Club
(The Dirty Girls Social Club, #1)
by Alisa Valdés-Rodríguez
- ISBN: 9781250765864 (1250765862)
- Release date: September 15, 2020
- Series: The Dirty Girls Social Club, #1
- Format: paperback, 320 pages
- Author: Alisa Valdés-Rodríguez
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Griffin)
- Language: english
About The Book
Alisa Valdés-Rodríguez’s vibrant, can’t-put-it-down New York Times bestselling novel of six friends — each one an unforgettable Latina woman in her late ’20s — and the complications and triumphs in their lives.
Inseparable since their days at Boston University almost ten years before, six friends form the Dirty Girls Social Club, a mutual support and (mostly) admiration society that no matter what happens to each of them (and a lot does), meets regularly to dish, dine and compare notes on the bumpy course of life and love.
Las sucias are:
– Lauren, the resident “caliente” columnist for the local paper, which advertises her work with the line “her casa is su casa, Boston,” but whose own home life has recently involved hiding in her boyfriend’s closet to catch him in the act
– Sara, the perfect wife and mother who always knew exactly the life she wanted and got it, right down to the McMansion in the suburbs and two boisterous boys, but who is paying a hefty price
– Amber, the most idealistic and artistic member of the club, who was raised a valley girl without a word of Spanish and whose increasing attachment to her Mexica roots coincides with a major record label’s interest in her rock ‘n’ roll
– Elizabeth, the stunning black Latina whose high profile job as a morning television anchor conflicts with her intensely private personal life, which would explain why the dates the other dirty girls set her up on never work out
– Rebecca, intense and highly controlled, who flawlessly runs Ella, the magazine she created for Latinas, but who can’t explain why she didn’t understand the man she married and now doesn’t even share a room with; and
– Usnavys, irrepressible and larger than life, whose agenda to land the kind of man who can keep her in Manolo Blahniks and platanos almost prevents her seeing true love when it lands in her lap.
There’s a lot of catching up to do.
FB2 ebook The Dirty Girls Social Club download on reader on Books-a-Million. MP3 The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdés-Rodríguez buy cheap. Hardback book The Dirty Girls Social Club Alisa Valdés-Rodríguez.
FictionBook book The Dirty Girls Social Club read for iOS on Powells. TXT ebook The Dirty Girls Social Club Alisa Valdés-Rodríguez read online Mac on Audible. Paperback The Dirty Girls Social Club.
MOBI ebook The Dirty Girls Social Club buy for PC on Booktopia. PDF The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdés-Rodríguez download. Hardcover book The Dirty Girls Social Club.