Sucks to Be Me (Sucks to Be Me, #1) by Kimberly Pauley – MOBI download

Self Love & Acceptance Home Page Forums General Discussions Sucks to Be Me (Sucks to Be Me, #1) by Kimberly Pauley – MOBI download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jewel Kreamer

Sucks to Be Me
    The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire (maybe)

(Sucks to Be Me, #1)
    by Kimberly Pauley

🔰 Sucks to Be Me ~ READ MORE 🔰

• Release date: August 26, 2008
    • Genres: vampires, fantasy, paranormal, teen, romance, fiction, supernatural, humor
    • Publisher: Mirrorstone
    • Author: Kimberly Pauley
    • Series: Sucks to Be Me, #1
    • Format: hardcover, 293 pages
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780786950287 (0786950285)

About The Book

Mina Hamilton’s parents want her dead. (Or undead to be precise.) They’re vampires, and like it or not, Mina must decide whether to become a vampire herself. But Mina’s more interested in hanging out with best friend Serena and trying to catch the eye of the too-hot-for-high-school Nathan Able than in the vampire training classes she’s being forced to take. How’s a girl supposed to find the perfect prom date and pass third-year French when her mom and dad are breathing down her neck — literally?

Hardcover ebook Sucks to Be Me Kimberly Pauley download on Mac on Booktopia. MOBI Sucks to Be Me. FictionBook book Sucks to Be Me by Kimberly Pauley buy cheap. Paperback book Sucks to Be Me read online for reader on Barnes & Noble. FB2 Sucks to Be Me Kimberly Pauley PocketBook.

TXT ebook Sucks to Be Me download on Powells. Online ebook Sucks to Be Me read. EPUB book Sucks to Be Me by Kimberly Pauley buy for Kindle on Kobo. Hardback Sucks to Be Me buy cheap on Android. PDF Sucks to Be Me Kimberly Pauley read online on Dymocks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Sucks to Be Me (Sucks to Be Me, #1) by Kimberly Pauley – MOBI download
Your information: