(PDF) Ten Poems to Change Your Life by Roger Housden

Self Love & Acceptance Home Page Forums General Discussions (PDF) Ten Poems to Change Your Life by Roger Housden

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Casey

Ten Poems to Change Your Life
    by Roger Housden

Ten Poems to Change Your Life – CLICK HERE

• Release date: June 26, 2001
    • Format: hardcover, 144 pages
    • Author: Roger Housden
    • Publisher: Harmony
    • ISBN: 9780609609019 (0609609017)
    • Genres: poetry, spirituality, religion, unfinished, philosophy
    • Language: english

About The Book

Great poetry calls into question everything. It dares us to break free from the safe strategies of the cautious mind. It opens us to pain and joy and delight. It amazes, startles, pierces, and transforms us. It can lead to communion and grace.

Through the voices of ten inspiring poets and his own reflections, the author of Sacred America shows how poetry illuminates the eternal feelings and desires that stir the human heart and soul. These poems explore such universal themes as the awakening of wonder, the longing for love, the wisdom of dreams, and the courage required to live an authentic life. In thoughtful commentary on each work, Housden offers glimpses into his personal spiritual journey and invites readers to contemplate the significance of the poet’s message in their own lives.

In Ten Poems to Change Your Life, Roger Housden shows how these astonishing poems can inspire you to live what you always knew in your bones but never had the words for.

The Journey by Mary Oliver

Last Night as I Was Sleeping by Antonio Machado

Song of Myself by Walt Whitman

Zero Circle by Rumi

The Time Before Death by Kabir

Ode to My Socks by Pablo Neruda

Last Gods by Galway Kinnell

For the Anniversary of My Death by W. S. Merwin

Love After Love by Derek Walcott

The Dark Night by St. John of the Cross

MOBI Ten Poems to Change Your Life download on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook Ten Poems to Change Your Life Roger Housden buy cheap for iOS. Hardcover book Ten Poems to Change Your Life Android. Paperback book Ten Poems to Change Your Life by Roger Housden read on Booktopia.

FB2 Ten Poems to Change Your Life Roger Housden read online on iPad on IndieBound. Hardback ebook Ten Poems to Change Your Life. MP3 ebook Ten Poems to Change Your Life by Roger Housden buy on PC. EPUB book Ten Poems to Change Your Life download on Book Depository.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) Ten Poems to Change Your Life by Roger Housden
Your information: