My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks — audiobook download · 9781402273070

Self Love & Acceptance Home Page Forums General Discussions My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks — audiobook download · 9781402273070

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Carla Thomson

My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks
    by Maya Silver

My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks – READ MORE

• ISBN: 9781402273070 (140227307X)
    • Format: paperback, 261 pages
    • Author: Maya Silver
    • Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
    • Language: english
    • Release date: March 1, 2013

About The Book

Picture this: Your mom or dad has cancer — and suddenly, everything’s different. Your parents are distracted by doctor’s visits. Your friends can’t understand what you’re going through. And you feel like there is no one to turn to. Unfortunately this is the reality that more than one million teens face every day. This is why writer Marc Silver and his daughter Maya Silver — who was a teenager when her mother was diagnosed with cancer — have compiled a collection of stories and advice from more than a hundred teens who’ve faced this crisis and the experts who’ve helped them.

FictionBook ebook My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks PC. PDF My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks by Maya Silver download on Booktopia. EPUB book My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks Maya Silver buy on Mac.

Paperback ebook My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks read online on IndieBound. TXT My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks for reader. Hardback book My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks Maya Silver download on Amazon.

FB2 book My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks read on Kobo. Online My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks by Maya Silver buy cheap for iOS. MP3 ebook My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks by Maya Silver buy cheap on iPad on Book Depository.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks — audiobook download · 9781402273070
Your information: