My Mother’s Shoes — PDF download — 9781463674151

Self Love & Acceptance Home Page Forums General Discussions My Mother’s Shoes — PDF download — 9781463674151

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Amy Eisenstein

My Mother’s Shoes
    by Shirley Russak Wachtel

🔰 My Mother’s Shoes — CLICK HERE 🔰

• Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
    • Author: Shirley Russak Wachtel
    • Language: english
    • Release date: October 17, 2011
    • Format: paperback, 296 pages
    • ISBN: 9781463674151 (1463674155)

About The Book

Blima Weisstuch is an ordinary woman who works in a bakery in a small town in Poland. But when the worst happens and she is suddenly torn from her family and everything she knows, Blima is swept up in the horrors which we have come to know as the Holocaust, and the impact of this heartbreaking and catastrophic event not only transforms her life, but generations to come. My Mother’s Shoes is a moving memoir which spans over fifty years, depicting the unbreakable bonds between a mother and daughter living in Brooklyn after the mother flees from the ashes of the Holocaust. The novel expands upon the successful The Story of Blima-A Holocaust Survivor, and answers the question of what happens to Blima when she forges a new life. This riveting, beautifully written memoir alternates the voices of Blima, her American alter-ego, Betty, and her daughter, Shirley. Ultimately, My Mother’s Shoes conveys the resilience of the human spirit and is a testimony to the power of family.

Hardback book My Mother’s Shoes read online on Kobo. EPUB ebook My Mother’s Shoes by Shirley Russak Wachtel download for iOS. PDF My Mother’s Shoes buy on iPhone. FictionBook ebook My Mother’s Shoes Shirley Russak Wachtel on Amazon. TXT My Mother’s Shoes download Kindle.

Hardcover book My Mother’s Shoes by Shirley Russak Wachtel buy cheap on Booktopia. MOBI book My Mother’s Shoes read. FB2 ebook My Mother’s Shoes Shirley Russak Wachtel for Mac on IndieBound. Paperback My Mother’s Shoes Shirley Russak Wachtel buy Android on Audible. MP3 book My Mother’s Shoes download.

Online ebook My Mother’s Shoes by Shirley Russak Wachtel on Bookshop. PDF My Mother’s Shoes read on PC. FB2 book My Mother’s Shoes read online for PocketBook. FictionBook ebook My Mother’s Shoes by Shirley Russak Wachtel on Walmart. Paperback My Mother’s Shoes download on Book Depository.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: My Mother’s Shoes — PDF download — 9781463674151
Your information: