- This topic is empty.
November 19, 2020 at 11:43 pm #11467Tressie NicoleGuest
Mom, They’re Teasing Me
Helping Your Child Solve Social Problems
by Michael G. Thompson
- Format: paperback, 272 pages
- Genres: parenting, childrens
- Language: english
- Author: Michael G. Thompson
- ISBN: 9780345450111 (0345450116)
- Release date: August 3, 2004
- Publisher: Ballantine Books
About The Book
Through vividly written case studies and a reader-friendly question-and-answer format, Mom, They’re Teasing Me is full of specific, how-to advice for parents to help their children navigate the sometimes harsh terrain of social life — which includes name-calling, after-school fights, esteem-crushing cliques, and malicious exclusion by the popular kids. Through thoughtful discussion and insightful suggestions, parents will discover
• The difference between real risk and normal social pain
• The appropriate time to intervene — and when to step back
• Tips on how to mediate between children — without appearing meddlesome
• The importance of teaching and encouraging leadership
• The redemptive power of friendship
Mom, They’re Teasing Me answers key questions about the many manifestations of social cruelty, offers compelling descriptions of prime “teasing” scenarios, and illustrates how to counter them. It is an indispensable book for involved parents who want to make their child’s formative years rich and rewarding.
Hardback book Mom, They’re Teasing Me by Michael G. Thompson buy on IndieBound. MOBI ebook Mom, They’re Teasing Me download on Mac. Paperback Mom, They’re Teasing Me read online for iOS.
FictionBook Mom, They’re Teasing Me Michael G. Thompson on Book Depository. Online ebook Mom, They’re Teasing Me by Michael G. Thompson buy cheap. MP3 book Mom, They’re Teasing Me Android on Dymocks.