- This topic is empty.
November 6, 2020 at 6:48 pm #8596Agnes OliphantGuest
by Rob Lowe
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Memoir & Autobiography (2014)
- ISBN: 9781451685718 (1451685718)
- Format: hardcover, 272 pages
- Genres: memoir, biography, autobiography, adult, humor, parenting
- Publisher: Simon Schuster
- Language: english
- Release date: April 8, 2014
- Author: Rob Lowe
About The Book
Rob Lowe is back with stories he only tells his best friends.
When Rob Lowe’s first book was published in 2011, he received the kind of rapturous reviews that writers dream of and rocketed to the top of the bestseller list. Now, in Love Life, he expands his scope, using stories and observations from his life in a poignant and humorous series of true tales about men and women, art and commerce, fathers and sons, addiction and recovery, and sex and love.
In Love Life, you will find stories about:
• Kissing Unexpectedly
• The secrets they don’t teach you in acting school
• His great, great, great, great, great-grandfather’s role in the American revolution
• Parks and Recreation, Behind the Candelabra, and Californication
• Trying to coach a kids’ basketball team dominated by helicopter parents
• The hot tub at the Playboy mansion
• Starring in and producing a flop tv series
• Camping at Sea World
• Playing saxophone for president Bill Clinton
• The first journey to college with his son
• Warren Beatty
• The benefits of marriage
Throughout this entertaining book, you will find yourself in the presence of a master raconteur, a multi-talented performer whose love for life is as intriguing as his love life.
Hardback book Love Life download on Booktopia. MOBI ebook Love Life Rob Lowe buy on Kindle. TXT Love Life read for PC on Books-a-Million. FB2 Love Life by Rob Lowe.
EPUB book Love Life download iOS on Powells. Hardcover ebook Love Life by Rob Lowe read online. FictionBook Love Life PocketBook. MP3 book Love Life Rob Lowe buy cheap on Barnes & Noble.