- This topic is empty.
November 7, 2020 at 9:25 pm #8808Dee BalestrinoGuest
by Nnedi Okorafor
- Awards: British Science Fiction Association Award Nominee for Best Novel (2014), The Kitschies Nominee for Red Tentacle (Novel) (2014)
- ISBN: 9781444762754 (1444762753)
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
- Format: paperback, 306 pages
- Author: Nnedi Okorafor
- Places: Lagos
- Language: english
- Release date: April 10, 2014
- Genres: fantasy, fiction, africa, aliens, adult, nigeria
About The Book
When a massive object crashes into the ocean off the coast of Lagos, Nigeria’s most populous and legendary city, three people wandering along Bar Beach (Adaora, the marine biologist- Anthony, the rapper famous throughout Africa- Agu, the troubled soldier) find themselves running a race against time to save the country they love and the world itself… from itself.
Told from multiple points of view and crisscrossing narratives, combining everything from superhero comics to Nigerian mythology to tie together a story about a city consuming itself.
‘There was no time to flee. No time to turn. No time to shriek. And there was no pain. It was like being thrown into the stars.’
FictionBook ebook Lagoon buy cheap PocketBook on Audible. Online book Lagoon by Nnedi Okorafor. Hardback Lagoon Nnedi Okorafor read for PC.
EPUB ebook Lagoon download on Booktopia. Hardcover Lagoon. FB2 book Lagoon Nnedi Okorafor read online on Android on Barnes & Noble.