Jimi & Me by Jaime Adoff – PDF download

Self Love & Acceptance Home Page Forums General Discussions Jimi & Me by Jaime Adoff – PDF download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mues Dietz

Jimi & Me
    by Jaime Adoff

Jimi & Me ~ Read More

• Format: hardcover, 336 pages
    • Release date: September 1, 2005
    • Language: english
    • Awards: John Steptoe New Talent Award for Author (2006)
    • ISBN: 9780786852147 (0786852143)
    • Genres: poetry, family, music, novels
    • Author: Jaime Adoff
    • Publisher: Jump At The Sun

About The Book

An electrifying novel about love, loss, and the power of music

After his father is murdered, Keith and his mother try desperately to pick up the pieces of their lives. But his father s death has left them devastated-both emotionally and financially. Forced to leave Brooklyn and move in with his aunt, Keith urgently clings to every last reminder of his dad, discovering comfort in his own music and that of the late legend-and his father s idol-Jimi Hendrix. In Jimi s music, Keith finds solace, and brief moments of reprieve from his chaotic new life. But just as he begins to get a handle on his father s death, he discovers the secrets of his father s life — secrets that threaten to tear apart what s left of his fragile family.

EPUB ebook Jimi & Me by Jaime Adoff on Walmart. FB2 Jimi & Me download iPad. TXT book Jimi & Me Jaime Adoff read on iPhone. PDF book Jimi & Me buy on Amazon. FictionBook Jimi & Me read online for iOS on Bookshop.

MP3 ebook Jimi & Me Jaime Adoff buy cheap. Hardback book Jimi & Me download on Kobo. Hardcover ebook Jimi & Me by Jaime Adoff Android. Online Jimi & Me by Jaime Adoff buy cheap. MOBI Jimi & Me download on reader on Dymocks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Jimi & Me by Jaime Adoff – PDF download
Your information: