- This topic is empty.
November 2, 2020 at 11:04 pm #7661Ann GebelGuest
The Ten Thousand Doors of January
by Alix E. Harrow
- Genres: fantasy, fiction, historical, adventure, adult
- Publisher: Redhook
- ISBN: 9780316421997 (0316421995)
- Language: english
- Awards: Hugo Award Nominee for Best Novel (2020), Nebula Award Nominee for Best Novel (2019), Locus Award Nominee for Best First Novel (2020), World Fantasy Award Nominee for Best Novel (2020), Compton Crook Award Nominee (2020)
- Release date: September 10, 2019
- Author: Alix E. Harrow
- Format: hardcover, 374 pages
About The Book
In a sprawling mansion filled with peculiar treasures, January Scaller is a curiosity herself. As the ward of the wealthy Mr. Locke, she feels little different from the artifacts that decorate the halls: carefully maintained, largely ignored, and utterly out of place.
Then she finds a strange book. A book that carries the scent of other worlds, and tells a tale of secret doors, of love, adventure and danger. Each page turn reveals impossible truths about the world and January discovers a story increasingly entwined with her own.
MP3 ebook The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow read online on Kindle. FB2 book The Ten Thousand Doors of January download on Bookshop. PDF The Ten Thousand Doors of January buy cheap for reader.