(FB2) The Groom, I Presume? (Daughters of Texas, #3) by Annette Broadrick

Self Love & Acceptance Home Page Forums General Discussions (FB2) The Groom, I Presume? (Daughters of Texas, #3) by Annette Broadrick

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dave Greer

The Groom, I Presume?
    (Daughters of Texas, #3)
    by Annette Broadrick

❗ The Groom, I Presume? | Read More ❗

• Author: Annette Broadrick
    • Genres: romance, silhouette, harlequin
    • Series: Daughters of Texas, #3
    • Language: english
    • Release date: February 23, 1996
    • ISBN: 9780373059928 (0373059922)
    • Format: paperback, 192 pages
    • Publisher: Silhouette

About The Book

THE BRIDE HAD HER BOOTS ON ….

And she was ready to walk down the aisle. Only she was missing a little something-her intended had run off and married someone else! So what was Maribeth O’Brien to do? What any true-blue daughter of Texas would do-marry the best man.

He turned out to be Chris Cochran, and his last-minute proposal sure saved Maribeth’s wedding day. But after she’d said “I do,” Maribeth was surprised-the handsome stranger she’d married intended to lasso her heart! Now who would save her? Why, the groom, she presumed!

TXT book The Groom, I Presume?. Online The Groom, I Presume? by Annette Broadrick buy on reader on Audible. PDF ebook The Groom, I Presume? download for Android on Walmart.

Paperback ebook The Groom, I Presume? Annette Broadrick read. Hardcover The Groom, I Presume? Kindle on Book Depository. FictionBook book The Groom, I Presume? Annette Broadrick buy cheap.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) The Groom, I Presume? (Daughters of Texas, #3) by Annette Broadrick
Your information: