(FB2) My Bondage and My Freedom (The Autobiographies, #2)

Self Love & Acceptance Home Page Forums General Discussions (FB2) My Bondage and My Freedom (The Autobiographies, #2)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Beth Kreamer

My Bondage and My Freedom
    (The Autobiographies, #2)
    by Frederick Douglass, John David Smith

My Bondage and My Freedom – READ MORE

• ISBN: 9780140439182 (0140439188)
    • Author: Frederick Douglass, John David Smith
    • Characters: Frederick Douglass, Henry Harris
    • Genres: history, biography, classics, memoir, race, autobiography
    • Language: english
    • Release date: February 4, 2003
    • Publisher: Penguin Classics
    • Format: paperback, 432 pages
    • Series: The Autobiographies, #2

About The Book

Ex-slave Frederick Douglass’s second autobiography-written after ten years of reflection following his legal emancipation in 1846 and his break with his mentor William Lloyd Garrison-catapulted Douglass into the international spotlight as the foremost spokesman for American blacks, both freed and slave. Written during his celebrated career as a speaker and newspaper editor, My Bondage and My Freedom reveals the author of the Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (1845) grown more mature, forceful, analytical, and complex with a deepened commitment to the fight for equal rights and liberties.

Edited with an Introduction and Notes by John David Smith”

MP3 book My Bondage and My Freedom by Frederick Douglass buy cheap on Books-a-Million. FictionBook My Bondage and My Freedom download Mac. EPUB ebook My Bondage and My Freedom Frederick Douglass read online. PDF My Bondage and My Freedom on iPhone on Amazon. Paperback ebook My Bondage and My Freedom read on Audible.

Hardback book My Bondage and My Freedom by Frederick Douglass buy for reader. Hardcover ebook My Bondage and My Freedom PC. MOBI book My Bondage and My Freedom Frederick Douglass download on Bookshop. TXT My Bondage and My Freedom on Barnes & Noble. FB2 ebook My Bondage and My Freedom by Frederick Douglass download on Android.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) My Bondage and My Freedom (The Autobiographies, #2)
Your information: