- This topic is empty.
November 9, 2020 at 5:48 pm #9248Helaine ElliottGuest
Carry the One
by Carol Anshaw
- Author: Carol Anshaw
- Language: english
- Awards: St. Francis College Literary Prize Nominee (2013), Green Carnation Prize Nominee (2012), San Francisco Book Festival for General Fiction (2012)
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, adult, family, lgbt, relationships, novels
- Release date: October 23, 2012
- Format: paperback, 255 pages
- ISBN: 9781451656930 (1451656939)
- Publisher: Simon Schuster
About The Book
“When you add us up, you always have to carry the one.”
Following a devastating moment in the hours after Carmen’s wedding, three siblings and their friends move through the next twenty-five years under its long shadow. Through friendships and love affairs; marriage and divorce; parenthood, holidays, and the modest calamities and triumphs of ordinary days, Carry the One shows how one life affects another, and how those who thrive and those who self-destruct are closer to each other than we’d expect. Whether they take refuge in art, drugs, social justice, or love, Carol Anshaw’s characters are sympathetic, funny, and uncannily familiar as they reflect back to us our deepest pain and longings, our joys, and our transcendent moments of understanding.
Hardback ebook Carry the One Carol Anshaw iPad on Kobo. EPUB book Carry the One read. Hardcover Carry the One by Carol Anshaw download.
FB2 book Carry the One buy for iPhone on Books-a-Million. MP3 ebook Carry the One read online on Booktopia. Online Carry the One by Carol Anshaw download on Android.