- This topic is empty.
November 9, 2020 at 3:13 pm #9212Jason ThomsonGuest
Too Close to Home
(Women of Justice, #1)
by Lynette Eason
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- ISBN: 9780800733698 (080073369X)
- Series: Women of Justice, #1
- Places: Columbia, South Carolina
- Language: english
- Characters: Samantha Cash, Connor Wolfe
- Format: paperback, 332 pages
- Author: Lynette Eason
- Genres: mystery, christian, suspense, romance, fiction, thriller, contemporary
- Release date: April 1, 2010
About The Book
Samantha Cash is the FBI’s secret weapon. Her methods are invisible, and she never stops until the case is closed. When missing teens begin turning up dead in a small Southern town, Samantha is assigned to help local chief Connor Wolfe find the killer. And he has two problems with that. There’s her faith — in God and herself. And then there’s the fact that she looks exactly like his late wife. As they get close to an answer, the case becomes personal. The killer seems to be taking an interest in Connor’s 16-year-old daughter, who thinks her dad is getting way too protective. Can’t a girl just have some fun? Too Close to Home ratchets up the suspense with each page, and will have readers cheering for the characters they love as justice is served and love grows even in the face of danger. Read this one with the lights on!
FB2 book Too Close to Home on PocketBook. Hardback ebook Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason read online on Books-a-Million. PDF Too Close to Home download. Online book Too Close to Home Lynette Eason buy cheap for PC on IndieBound.