- This topic is empty.
November 9, 2020 at 5:33 am #9119Jonathan LucasGuest
Dying of the Light
by George R.R. Martin
- Characters: Dirk t’Larien
- Release date: September 28, 2004
- Format: paperback, 288 pages
- Awards: Hugo Award Nominee (1978), British Fantasy Award Nominee for Best Novel (1979)
- Genres: fantasy, fiction, romance, american, novels
- Publisher: Bantam
- Language: english
- Author: George R.R. Martin
- ISBN: 9780553383089 (0553383086)
About The Book
A whisperjewel has summoned Dirk t’Larien to Worlorn, and a love he thinks he lost. But Worlorn isn’t the world Dirk imagined, and Gwen Delvano is no longer the woman he once knew. She is bound to another man, and to a dying planet that is trapped in twilight. Gwen needs Dirk’s protection, and he will do anything to keep her safe, even if it means challenging the barbaric man who has claimed her. But an impenetrable veil of secrecy surrounds them all, and it’s becoming impossible for Dirk to distinguish between his allies and his enemies. In this dangerous triangle, one is hurtling toward escape, another toward revenge, and the last toward a brutal, untimely demise.
Paperback ebook Dying of the Light George R.R. Martin download on Amazon. EPUB book Dying of the Light for Kindle. Hardcover Dying of the Light by George R.R. Martin buy cheap on iOS on Audible.